Bolton Parish Church Primary School is an aided Church of England School which welcomes children of varied backgrounds from the neighborhood.
We aim to provide a stimulating and challenging education enabling our children to develop into competent, caring individuals. Christian values are built into the school’s ethos and teachings.
The School Aims
- To educate pupils intellectually, socially, morally, aesthetically, physically and spiritually within a school based on Christian Principles.
- To establish a secure, safe, happy environment in which a broad, balanced curriculum can be delivered.
- To provide for the development of the ‘whole child’.
- To foster joy in learning and life.
- To stimulate children’s curiosity and excitement about the world and to encourage them to search for a faith by which to live.
- To promote attitudes of trust, respect, responsibility, self-esteem and equal opportunities.
- To develop high standards of behavior.
- To develop a partnership between parents, teachers and governors.
- To develop strong links between school, Church, home and community.
- To maintain a programme of professional development for all members of staff.